ReCO Celje, Slovenia; ID: 84205

• ReCO Celje, Slovenia; ID: 84205

This is part of the area, covered by ReCO Celje, one of 13 regional control centers in Slovenia. It includes 2 major cities: Celje (37.872 people) and Velenje (33.656 people). There are also some smaller cities such as Slovenske Konjice, Vitanje, Šoštanj, Žalec, Polzela and a lot of villages. My very rough estimation is that this area includes around 100.000 people and 743.74 km².

In 2019/2020 they made a change so there are separate 2 control centers in Slovenia are responsible for medical calls and I'll try to do it in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      **DISCLAIMER**

I am not part of the medical system in Slovenia. I am just a volunteer fireman, so there are probably things that are different in real life, such as the number, names, and types of vehicles in each station, working hours of each vehicle, departments in hospitals, keywords while dispatching, the number of calls per hour, etc.

Also, ReCO Celje, Slovenia (ID: 84205) is still in a process of making but playable.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because some types of ambulances in Slovenia are different than in Germany, I have tried to make it so that it makes sense from a Slovenian point of view. Here is some explanation regarding different vehicle types:

NAW (NMP [21-29]) = ambulance with 2 medical technicians and an emergency doctor on board
      NAW (HNMP [21-29]) = ambulance with 2 medical technicians and an emergency doctor on board used for the transfer of critical patients between hospitals (can be also used on calls as NAW (NMP))
      RTW [1-10] = ambulance with 2 medical technicians on board
      KTW [11-19]= the same as German KTW
      NEF [31 - 39] = Emergency vehicle for a doctor
      FP [PGD] = volunteer firemen working as first responders in case of heart attack, stroke, heavy bleeding, or suffocation
      RTH [HNMP POL / SV] = Police or army helicopter used for transporting critical patience to UKC Ljubljana or UKC Maribor

This area contains the main hospital in Celje and 2 other smaller hospitals in Dobrna and Topolšica. Both smaller hospitals also include rehabilitation centers and swimming pools. The most critical patients are usually transferred to University medical clinic (UKC) Maribor or UKC Ljubljana. There is a special psychiatric hospital in Vojnik.

There are 6 locations where ambulances are located and a lot of volunteer fire departments. Firemen are often alarmed as first responders. You can also call 3 neighboring control centers (ReCO Slovenj Gradec, ReCO Maribor, and ReCO Ljubljana) and request all types of vehicles. In Slovenia, we don't have a medical helicopter, instead, police and army helicopters are used to transfer critical patients to UKC Ljubljana or UKC Maribor. There are 2 helicopters (police and army) based in Ljubljana and 1 helicopter (army) in Maribor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planned things:
      - adding more POIs
      - changing settings regarding "Bonus/Malus" for hospitals
      - adding stations in neighboring areas
      - make this area larger (real-life area coverage)
      - adding other neighboring control centers (ReCO Trbovlje)
      - Making sure the locations of each station and hospitals are correct

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions and criticisms on how to make it better are welcome.

I hope all of what I wrote here make sense and I hope you will have a fun time playing this game with a Slovenian touch!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Gasilec112 ()

• As I said I will be updating this regional control center. I added quite a lot of POIs around Velenje and Šoštanj. I also added 2 new stations in Velenje.

New Stations I added.
      • PGE Gorenje:
        • Full-time industrial fire brigade;
        • Usually, respond to calls at Gorenje factory
        • Include FR vehicle

• PGID Premogovnik Velenje:
        • Volunteer industrial fire department Premogovnik Velenje
        • Part of the coal mining industry Velenje
        • Include FR vehicle

POIs I added:
      • every primary and high school in Velenje & Šoštanj
      • all kindergartens in Velenje & Šoštanj
      • every church around Velenje and Šoštanj
      • more industry areas in Velenje
      • Indoor pool Velenje
      • All banks in Velenje & Šoštanj
      • Forest areas for jogging
      • All bridges across river Paka
      • few additional railroad crossings
      • 3 discos in Velenje
      • All fire departments in Velenje and Šoštanj (before they were only stations, now are also POIs)
      • 3 cemeteries in Velenje
      • 2 football fields
      • Youth hostel Velenje
      • A park in Velenje
      • Stables Velenje
      • Ambulance station ZD Velenje (before it was only as a station, now is also POI)
      • 2 castles in Velenje & Šoštanj
      • 2 gas stations in Velenje

More will come in the future.