One of my hospital is calling non-stop for transfer with rth, rtw, ktw. What am I doing wrong ?

• One of my hospital is calling non-stop for transfer with rth, rtw, ktw. What am I doing wrong ?

LST number and name : 79450 - RCC CCSC Capitale-Nationale

My problem encounter :

My LST have been made since a couple days ago, everything is running kinda good with the calls and everything, but one of my hospitals does not seem to work perfectly. My '' Hopital de Chicoutimi '' is calling more than 8 times per hour to transfer patient in other facility while they can handle it direclty on place (they are asking for an ambulance for a cardiac arrest in the hospital, transfering pediatric intensive care while they can handle it, etc) . The hospital in question have all the speciality required beside burn bed.

Is it because the POI is not have been made good ? Is it another problematic ? This is the biggest hospital of the zone it operates so I would like it to run smoothly like the rest of the hospitals.

Thanks all !
    • Yeah, the problem seems to be the POI, with inappropriate Tags. "Psychiatrie" (psychiatry) should be used only by psych-only hospitals, since this TAG generates calls like you described. Same thing with "Lunge" (lung) and "Herz" (cardiac) TAGs. To the top, you should only use once of the KH1,KH2,KH3 Tags with the KH tag. E.g. "KH,KH1" for minor hospitals w/o Intensiv Care, "KH,KH2" for regular hospitals with Intensiv Care and "KH,KH3" for big hospitals.

So if you change this, it should be better for now ;)
      Benutzt das Wiki: WIKI LstSim Es sollte DAS Nachschlagewerk zur Sim werden!!!

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Sauerland [495]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]
      LA County Fire Department [17036]
      Leitstelle Siegen-Wittgenstein [1068]

EMS-Fire-Database