RTH request

• I don't know if there is another thread about this, so I'm sorry if I "duplicate" another idea, but I'm wondering if is possible to lower the distance to make RTWs and NEFs to call for an helicopter. I think 30 km is too much, expecially for EOCs with islands and some complicated territories, since is also not possible in game to relocate a NEF to cover the territory while trasporting a patient to a distant central hospital.

I'm not asking to do this for distances about 5 or 10 km, but I personally think that a distance of 15/20 or maximum 25 km is far more realistic. Moreover if someone easily don't want to call for an RTH for a distance considered too short, they can also easily click on "not available", instead, I (and every people) have to make big territories without ALS coverage for hours and I think that is one of the most annoying questions of the game.

I tried to dispatch only RTWs and RTHs for ALS coverage of critically injured (and needing transport to distant hospitals) people to try to bypass the problem, but because you don't want also to transport critically injured people on modern RTHs (also if this thing is did everyday in every part of the world), this can't be the solution.

The only solution is to lower the distance for requests, to make NEFs (they are usually closer than an RTH) arrive, stabilize the patient with an RTW and make a request for an helicopter.

Another options are: to make people choose in their control center the distance they want or make possible in game to relocate also NEFs.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von marcolone95 ()