Firefighters assisting medics with CPR

• Firefighters assisting medics with CPR

any chance of the firefighters in the rescue truck being able to assist medics with CPR calls; or unconscious calls if required before paramedics arrive? it may help the patient, as most paramedics are quite far from a call; i usually send a rescue truck to a call + paramedics when i have a EMS call, if the rescue truck is closer to the call than the paramedics...can this possibly be implemented pls..

thanks

Lak
    • Sometimes, people just die.

But it's allready possible. If the fire fighter truck is implemented as a first responder in the game. Then they'll do what they can for the patient until the ambulance arrives.
      What's not possible at the moment, is that they'll assist on scene. When the ambulance arrives, the first responders will simbly leave.
    • ya i know; but when the rescue truck gets to a patient before paramedics on a call; the patient's health decreases because the rescue team does nothing basically; until the paramedics get there. or am i missing something?

TheOssi schrieb:

Sometimes, people just die.

But it's allready possible. If the fire fighter truck is implemented as a first responder in the game. Then they'll do what they can for the patient until the ambulance arrives.
      What's not possible at the moment, is that they'll assist on scene. When the ambulance arrives, the first responders will simbly leave.
    • The fire fighters slow the decreasment down.
      As in reality, when you have a patient in cardiac arrest. If you're able to reanimate him, but don't bring him to the hospital, he probably won't be alive for long.
      Not defibrillator, EMT, paramedic, ect will save the patient alone. What really saves him is being brought to the ER/A&E for PCI or whatever.
    • I use this in all my created communication centers.
      All firefighters are FR. When closer to a call, they'll be send out immediately. Also BLS flycars or chasecars, or other firetrucks, -cars, law enforcement, etc, are FR.

Paramedic Flycars are NEF in my game. They provide the maximum level of skills on scene.
      Also fire trucks with a paramedic on board can be a NEF in the game. Difference is that you will see big fire engines or ladders driving on your map.

BLS interfacility ambulances are KTW (highest level of staffing EMT-B).
      Some BLS ambulances also are RTW, because a lot of EMT's have a bunch of skills and can handle a lot of calls, more than the game allows a KTW to do.
      So probably a RTW will fit better then.

Some counties have EMT-Intermediates or Advanced Emergency Medical Technician. Those trucks are RTW.
      This game has been built on the German system, and the RTW will ask for a doctor in some cases.
      The highest level is paramedic, so those trucks are NAW.