Marcolone 95's graphics - Italian Rescue Veichles

• Marcolone 95's graphics - Italian Rescue Veichles

I made this new Subaru Forester, this car is used as NEF or ALS Car almost in every EMS Sistem in Italy
      Is based on my city one (Pisa) but I decided to remove some features in order to made it a general model also for every EMS Dispatch Center in Tuscany.

Here can you find photos and videos:
      Photos: fiammeblu.it/thumbnails.php?se…han=&keywords=on&type=AND
      Video:

Other Subaru Forester ALS Car:
      Empoli: fiammeblu.it/thumbnails.php?se…han=&keywords=on&type=AND
      Milano: fiammeblu.it/thumbnails.php?se…han=&keywords=on&type=AND

My next project is to make a general model for RTW's for every rescue organization in Italy based on Fiat Ducato X290.
      Rescue organizations in italy are:
      - Italian Red Cross
      - ANPAS
      - Misericordie
      - Aziende ospedaliere e ASL (Hospitals)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von marcolone95 ()

• New projects are almost ready:

NEF - Subaru Forester - 2016 - Revised

Ambulances:
      As I did with Subaru Forester NEF I decided to remove some Logos and modify something (es. Lightbar in the first RTW) from the real veichles to the graphics to make them suit for every EMS sistem in Tuscany and also in Italy.
      ANPAS, Misericordie and CRI (Italian Red Cross) are 3 mayor rescue organizations in Italy. Theese 3 organizations have a regulamentation of their graphics, so their ambulances are very similar in every part of the country.

Thanks to @christophorus15fan for Blanko graphics.

RTW - Italian Red Cross - Fiat Ducato X290 - 2016. Photos can be found Here. Video Here.

RTW - ANPAS - Fiat Ducato X290 - 2017. Photos can be found Here

NAW - Misericordie - Fiat Ducato X290 - 2017. Photos can be found Here. Video Here.

Every suggestion accepted.
      Hope you like them :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von marcolone95 ()

• You seem to have manipulated the brightness and/or contrast of the blanco graphic. As a result, the tyres are no longer distinguishable from the background and have "merged" with the background into a large black block. So if you do want to play with those values, it is better to leave out the wheels area.
      • The font on the Red Cross vehicle does not seem to be the correct one. This one should fit better, I think.
      • The writings will look a lot better (i.e. smoother) if you draw them with anti-aliasing activated. This holds true especially for serif fonts like the one on the "Misericordie" vehicle.
      • The blue stripes at the bottom of the ANPAS RTW are missing.

Apart from that, great work! :)
      ILS Kreis Recklinghausen
      spielen - Wiki - Forum

ILS Gelsenkirchen
      spielen - Forum

Meine Fahrzeuggrafiken
    • Westfale schrieb:

• You seem to have manipulated the brightness and/or contrast of the blanco graphic. As a result, the tyres are no longer distinguishable from the background and have "merged" with the background into a large black block. So if you do want to play with those values, it is better to leave out the wheels area.
      • The font on the Red Cross vehicle does not seem to be the correct one. This one should fit better, I think.
      • The writings will look a lot better (i.e. smoother) if you draw them with anti-aliasing activated. This holds true especially for serif fonts like the one on the "Misericordie" vehicle.
      • The blue stripes at the bottom of the ANPAS RTW are missing.

Apart from that, great work! :)
      Thanks Westfale. :)

I will leave out the wheels area!

Thanks for the font and the suggestion of the Anti-aliasing

Blue stripes are missing because there aren't part of the original graphic of ANPAS veichles as you can see Here and Here. Thoose veichles are only 3 general ones, I will make more of them in the next days, also from other parts of the country.

• I realized other 3 graphics meanwhile I'm waiting for previous graphics approval:

Thanks to @christophorus15fan for Blanko graphics for Renault Master and Fiat Ducato X290.

RTW - ANPAS - Busnago Soccorso - Asked by @'gabryzano - Photos can be found Here.

112 logo and AREU logo are changed from few months, so I installed new ones. @'gabryzano' show me some photos.

RTW - ANPAS - P.A. Montopoli V.A. - Photos can be found Here, video Here.

@Westfale can you help me to find a better "font" for theese 2 veichles? Expecially for the writing "Busnago Soccorso" and "Unità mobile di soccorso". I removed the telephone number for this.

RTW - Italian Red Cross - Croce Rossa Italiana - Photos can be found Here. Here and some Here.

I removed writings from the original veichle since this is a general veichle.

Merry Cristmas and Happy new year! :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von marcolone95 () aus folgendem Grund: Wrong version of wheels New version of flashing lights

• I this month I realized many other Italian Graphics:

- Fiat Ducato X290 - Blanko made by christophorus15fan
      - Fiat Ducato X250 - Blanko made by Chr2
      - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - Blanko made by Chr2 and Westfale
      - Volkswagen T5 and T6 - Blanko made by Chr2

RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Hospital - ARES 118 Lazio - Rome. Here are Photos and Video.

RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Hospital - 118 Emilia Romagna - Ferrara. Photos here.
      I decided to remove the callsign "Echo 94" from the bottom of the door in order to be this a general model for Hospital Ambulances in Emilia Romagna.

RTW - Fiat Ducato X250 - Italian Red Cross. Photos here.
      AREU and 112 Logo are changed from few months so I insert new ones.

RTW - Fiat Ducato X250 - Privat - Croce Bianca Milano. Photos here. Lightbar by Chr2.
      AREU and 112 Logo are changed from few months so I insert new ones.

RTW - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - ANPAS - Pubblica Assistenza Santa Croce Sull'Arno. Here are Photos and Videos. Lightbar by Chr2.
      I removed the searchlight on the lightbar of the original veichle.

RTW - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - Misericordie. Photos here.
      I decided to remove the writing with the section name "misericordia camporgiano" to be this a general model.

NAW - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - Italian Red Cross. Photos here.
      Also here the name of the town "Lecco" is removed to be this a general model.

RTW - Volkswagen Transporter T5 - Hospital - Azienda Regionale Emergenza Urgenza - Lombardy. Photos here.

RTW - Volkswagen Transporter T5 - Italian Red Cross. Photos here.
      Also in this one I removed name of the town and radio callsign to be this a general model.

RTW - Volkswagen Transporter T6 - Misericordie. Photos here. Lightbar by Chr2.
      General model.

RTW - Volkswagen Transporter T6 - ANPAS - Pubblica Assistenza L'Avvenire Prato. Photos here.

Hope you like them.
      Every suggestion is accepted :)
    • I realized many other Italian rescue veichles. Some of them are coming from other organizations, however some of them are coming from sections of the 3 mayor ones that don't follow graphics rules.

I think is a big update: I realized 2 new version of NEF on Subaru Forester, 13 RTW on Fiat Ducato, Renault Master, and 1 GW-SAN on Citroen Jumper.

- Fiat Ducato X250 - Citroen Jumper - Blanko made by Chr2
      - Renault Master - Blanko made bu christophorus15fan
      - Lightbars by Chr2

NEF - Subaru Forester - Hospital - AREU Lombardia - Photos and Video - Changed lightbar

NEF - Subaru Forester - Hospital - 118 Emilia Romagna - Photos and Video

RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Hospital - SUEM Veneto - Venice - Photos and Video

RTW - Fiat Ducato X250 - ANPAS - Pubblica Assistenza Croce Verde Pistoia - Photo

RTW - Fiat Ducato X250 - ANPAS - Pubblica Assistenza S.R. Pisa - Photo

RTW - Fiat Ducato X250 - Italian Red Cross - General veichle - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Italian Red Cross - General veichle - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Misericordie - Misericordia San Vincenzo Sez. Venturina - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato X250 - Hospital - Republic of San Marino - Photos

RTW - Renault Master - Italian Red Cross - Florence - Photos

RTW - Renault Master - Misericordie - Misericordia di Firenze - Florence - Photos

RTW - Renault Master - Misericordie - Misericordia Lastra a Signa - Photos

RTW - Renault Master - Misericordie - Misericordia Livorno - Photos

RTW - Renault Master - ANPAS - General Veichle - Photos

RTW - Renault Master - Privat - Croce Bianca Milano - Milan White Cross - Photos

GW-SAN - Citroen Jumper - AREU Lombardia - Hospital - Photos

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von marcolone95 () aus folgendem Grund: New Image Hosting

• Is possiblie ask for "blanko" model of
      Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3 series ambulance
      Ford Focus medical car ,
      BMW i3 REx medical car
      Augusta A109 Helicoper,
      Eurocpoter EC 145 Helicopter

I would like to use them for new italian veichles.
      Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3 series as Milan pedriac/ Intensive care ambulance
      Ford Focus as Rome medical Car,
      BMW i3 REx as Milan Electric Medical Car
      Augusta A109 as Padova's Air Rescue
      Eurocopter EC 145 as Bergamo's Air Rescue

Here some photos Link

Milan's pedriatic/intensive care ambulance fiammeblu.it/displayimage.php?pid=3642&fullsize=1
      Rome Medical Car fiammeblu.it/displayimage.php?pid=189786&fullsize=1
      Milan Electric Medical Car fiammeblu.it/displayimage.php?pid=176964&fullsize=1
      Padova Air Rescue fiammeblu.it/displayimage.php?pid=111232&fullsize=1
      Bergamo Air Rescue fiammeblu.it/displayimage.php?pid=58833&fullsize=1

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von gabryzano ()

• New Italian Emergency Veichles are coming! They are all done in cooperation with @gabryzano

- Volkswagen T5 - Blanko made by Chr2
      - Ford Focus - Blanko made by Chr2
      - EC145 T2 - Blanko made by Iglheaz
      - Lightbars by Chr2

NEF - Seat Altea Freetrack - AREU Lombardia - Photos

NEF - Ford Focus - ARES Lazio - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato 290 - AREU Lombardia - Photos

RTW - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - AREU Lombardia - Photos

RTW - Volkswagen T5 - ARES Lazio - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato 290 - ANPAS - Busnago Soccorso - Photo

RTW - Fiat Ducato 290 - ANPAS - Croce Verde APM Milano - Photo

RTW - Fiat Ducato 290 - ANPAS - Croce Verde Torino - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato 290 - ANPAS - SOS Lambrate - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato 250 - ANPAS - Croce Verde Mestre - Photos

RTW - Fiar Ducato 250 - ANPAS - VOS Gorgonzola - Photos

RTH - EC145 T2 - Elisoccorso Bergamo - Photos

• hello, i saw that you make lstsim skins so i ask you if you can make the icons of those veichles, itried but i can't make them in the correct way
      Bilder
      • download (1).jpg

8,48 kB, 300×168, 395 mal angesehen
      • car abz.png

310,31 kB, 3.254×1.563, 447 mal angesehen
      • images.jpg

9,58 kB, 275×184, 1.489 mal angesehen
      • bourelly abz.png

293,89 kB, 3.243×1.490, 450 mal angesehen
      • CRI ABZ NAPOLI.png

350 kB, 3.254×1.563, 485 mal angesehen
      • normal_IMG_3844_1.JPG

121,7 kB, 400×266, 404 mal angesehen
    • Hi, I already planned for the next months some to do some graphics. If I have enough time I may realize also some skins you have requested, but since I'm going to be busy, I can't be sure about that at the moment.

During December i realized the last mayor update of graphics of this year:
      - Fiat Ducato X290 & Renault Master - Blanko made by christophorus15fan
      - EC145 T2 - Blanko made by Iglheaz - Accessories by christophorus15fan
      - Federal Signal lightbar by Chr2

I noticed the Rega version of the EC145T2 by @christophorus15fan so I updated with accessories the skin I realized for RTH I-LMBD (Elisoccorso Bergamo).
      I realized also a second version of the same helicopter for the Tuscany based on I-HFRT.
      - RTH - EC145 T2 - Elisoccorso Bergamo - Photos

- RTH - EC145 T2 - Elisoccorso Regione Toscana - Florence - Photo

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Misericordia Pontassieve - Photo

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Misericordia Arese - Photo

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Misericordia Certaldo - Photos

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Misericordia San Miniato Basso - Photos

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Misericordia Firenze - Photos

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Misericordia Cenaia - Photo

- RTW - Renault Master - Misericordia Empoli - Photos

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Italian Red Cross - general model - Photos

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Italian Red Cross - general model - Photos

- RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - Italian Red Cross - general model - Photo

RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - ANPAS - Pubbliche Assistenze Riunite Empoli - Photos

RTW - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - ANPAS - Pubblica Assistenza Fratellanza Militare Firenze - Photo

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von marcolone95 ()

• I just finished another major update about italian graphics: I realized 14 new of them and I updated 3 previous ones.

- EC145 T2 - Blanko made by Iglheaz - Accessories by christophorus15fan
      - AB412 & EC145 - Blanko made by Bass D.
      - Blue Lightbars by Chr2

NEF - Subaru Forester - KH - AREU Lombardia - Photos - Updated version (ID 4078)

NEF - Subaru Forester - KH - AREU Lombardia - Photos - New

NEF - Subaru Forester - KH - 118 Perugia - Photos

NEF - Subaru Forester - KH - 118 La Spezia - Photos - Wheels by Chr2

NEF - Subaru Forester - KH - 118 Imperia - Photos

NEF - Subaru Forester - KH - 118 Firenze - Photos

NEF - Subaru Forester - KH - 118 Friuli Venezia Giulia - Photos

NEF - Chevrolet Captiva - KH - 118 Pistoia - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato X250 - KH - 118 Friuli Venezia Giulia - Photos

RTW - Fiat Ducato X290 - KH - 118 Friuli Venezia Giulia - Photos

RTH - EC 145 - Privat - Elisoccorso Parma - Photos

RTH - EC 145 - Privat - Elisoccorso Verona - Photo

RTH - EC 145 T2 - Privat - Elisoccorso Belluno - Photos

RTH - EC 145 T2 - Privat - Elisoccorso Bergamo - Photos - Updated version (ID 4470)

RTH - EC145 T2 - Privat - Elisoccorso Regione Toscana - Photos - Updated version (ID 4582)

RTH - EC145 T2 - Privat - Elisoccorso Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia - Photo

RTH - AB 412 - Berufsfeuerwehr - Corpo Nazionale dei Vigili del Fuoco - Photo
    • I renamed this thread because of the presence of another similar name...

I can announce I just finished the model of the AW139: I realized 4 civil versions and 2 military versions. All are done in cooperation with @gabryzano

I will post the helicopters above in reduced scale because the model is more than 16m long. If someone wants the "blanko" version please PM me.
      @Bass D. if you are interested I already did also a version without winch for North American HEMS.

- RTH - AW 139 - Elisoccorso Regione Toscana - Massa - I-TOMS - Privat - Photo

- RTH - AW 139 - Elisoccorso Regione Lombardia - Milan - I-TIKE - Privat - Photos

- RTH - AW 139 - Vigili del Fuoco di Trento - I-NOST - Berufsfeuerwehr - Photos

- RTH - AW 139 - Elisoccorso Regione Sardegna - Olbia - I-OLBI - Photo

- RTH - AW 139 CP - Italian Coast Guard - Photo

- RTH - HH 139 A - Italian Air Force - Photos

I did also 2 NEF models, one VW Passat and one Skoda Octavia, both "blanko" models are by christophorus15fan

- NEF - Volkswagen Passat - ANPAS - Photos - Lightbar by Westfale

- NEF Skoda Octavia - KH - Video - Lightbar by Chr2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von marcolone95 ()

• Since in this period I'm watching TV series about UK emergency medical services I decided to do some graphics, and obviously I started from London ones.
      I did London Ambulance Service frontline and special veichles and I also did a new Skoda Kodiaq and Octavia used by London Air Ambulance teams. Some of them are done in cooperation with @gabryzano.

- Skoda Octavia, Octavia Scout and Kodiaq: Blanko by christophorus15fan
      - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: Blanko by Chr2, Westfale & Grisu118
      - Volkswagen T6: Blanko by Ch2
      - Volkswagen Tiguan: Blanko by Ch2 and Christophorus15fan
      - Lightbars by Chr2 modified by me

- NEF - Skoda Octavia - London Air Ambulance - Avanced Trauma Team - KH - Photos - Done in cooperation with gabryzano

- NEF - Skoda Kodiaq - London Air Ambulance - Advanced Trauma Team - KH - Photos

- NEF - Skoda Kodiaq - London Air Ambulance - Physician Response Unit - KH - Photos

- NEF - Volkswagen Tiguan - London Ambulance Service - KH - Photos

- NEF - Skoda Octavia Scout - London Ambulance Service - KH - Photos - Done in cooperation with gabryzano

- NAW - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - London Ambulance Service - KH - Photo & Video

- NEF - Volkswagen T6 - London Ambulance Service HART - KH - Photo & Video

- GW-SAN - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - London Ambulance Service HART - KH - Photo - Version 1

- GW-SAN - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - London Ambulance Service HART - KH - Video - Version 2

The next project is to do also a Fiat Ducato Maxi for West Midlands Ambulance Service.

This is not the only "international" project I'm working on, I'll post soon new veichles and I hope you like them!