GREENVILLE COUNTY EMS (ID: 28674)

• @Martin1294

All Emergency Medical Services, Fire Department, and Hospital Locations are accurate. Latitude and Longitude Coordinates are accurate.

If you have any questions let me know. I work for Greenville County EMS. I have much knowledge.

Alle Emergency Medical Services, Feuerwehr und Krankenhaus Standorte korrekt sind. Breiten- und Längenkoordinaten korrekt sind.Wenn Sie Fragen haben, lassen Sie es mich wissen. Ich arbeite für Greenville County EMS. Ich habe viel Wissen.
      Antonio Bouchillon EMT-P (GCEMSPARAMEDIC)
      facebook.com/#!/ACABouchillon
      colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • THE NATIONAL ACADEMY EMD PROTOCOL Medical Priority Dispatch System

Earlier I created a post teaching how to EMD calls when creating the application. In addition I would like to add that you can type words into the EMD command line and it will pull up the EMD code example: Just type Diarrhea or Vomiting or Boils, or catheter and it will pull up the EMD code automatically so that you don't have to scroll down a very long list.

colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • THE NATIONAL ACADEMY EMD PROTOCOL Medical Priority Dispatch System

THE NATIONAL ACADEMY EMD PROTOCOL Medical Priority Dispatch System

CALL TYPES:
      01-Abdominal Pain
      02-Allergic Reaction/Envenomation
      03-Animal Bite/Attack
      04-Assault or Sexual Assault
      05-Back Pain (Non-Traumatic or Non-Recent Trauma)
      06-Breathing Problems
      07-Burns/Explosion
      08-CO Inhalation/HAZMAT
      09-Cardiac or Respiratory Arrest/Death
      10-Chest (non-traumatic)
      11-Choking
      12-Convulsions/Seizures
      13-Diabetic Problem
      14-Drowning(Near)/Diving/SCUBA Accident
      15-Electrocution/Lightning
      16-Eye Problem/Injury
      17-Falls
      18-Headache
      19-Heart Problems/A.I.C.D.
      20-Heat/Cold Exposure
      21-Hemorrhage/Lacerations
      22-Inaccessible Incident/Other Entrapments (Non-Vehicle)
      23-Overdose/Poisoning (Ingestion)
      24-Pregnancy/Childbirth/Miscarriage
      25-Psychiatric/Abnormal Behavior/Suicide Attempt
      26-Sick Person (Specific Diagnosis)
      27-Stab/Gunshot/Penetrating Trauma
      28-Stroke(CVA)/T.I.A.
      29-Traffic/Transportation Incident
      30-Traumatic Injury (Specific)
      31-Unconscious/Fainting(Near)
      32-Unknown Problem(Man Down)
      33-Transfer/Inter-facility/Palliative Care <------------Use this for blood transport.

colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • Posting Plan continued.

I created this video to show how to initially post units. Mind you during game play you will have to do this and dispatch calls and post trucks when they clear up from calls or the hospital as well. In reality this is how this works. One person dispatches, and posts the ambulances all at the same time. Fortunately in reality we have 5 people taking calls so that people dispatching EMS and Fire don't have to worry about answering a phone.

colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • 1600HR SHIFT CHANGE

Here is an example of posting plan and shift change. Again, during the game play, you will have to do this while dispatching calls and posting trucks.

0500-1700 SCH @1615
      0630-1830 SCH @1745
      0800-2000 SCH @1915
      0900-2100 SCH @2015
      1100-2300 SCH @2215
      1500-2300 SCH @2215
      1600-0400 SCH @0315
      1700-0500 SCH @0415
      1830-0630 SCH @0545
      2000-0800 SCH @0715

colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • So i have a few questions, mostly regarding the posting plan.

1. Do fire engines respond to any code 3 incident, even when the ambulance is faster than them?
      2. When i start the game, i have to deploy the headquarters units only, right?
      3. Do i first staff the post with one ambulance, from Level 1 to Level 9, and then start again at Level 2 with a second one (without the don't double posts)?
      4. If an unit get's comitted to an incident, do i have to immediately replace it with another one? And with which one?

Let me do an example: (DD=Don't double, second units = post2 eg HQ2)

Started posting:
      M1 -> HQ, got dispatched for first call, so M2 -> HQ
      M4 -> WH; M6 -> DN; M7 -> FE; M8 -> BA; M9 -> TS
      While posting, M2 got dispatched, so M12 -> HQ
      M14 -> PL; M16 -> SI; M17 -> BM; M18 -> HQ2; M19 -> FE2; M20 -> BA2; M21 -> TS2; M29 -> PL2

For then, posting plan was like this:

L1HQM12M18
      L2WHM4DD
      L3DNM6DD
      L4FEM7M19
      L5BAM8M20
      L6TSM9M21
      L7PLM14M29
      L8SIM16
      L9BMM17

Then M4 got dispatched, so i diverted M29 -> WH.
      M8 got dispatched, so i diverted M21 -> BA.
      Next dispatch was M29, so M20 -> WH
      M19 got dispatched on it's way to the post. Cause there were no more second units at a lower level, i didn't assign a new second unit to FE.
      M14 got dispatched, so M18 -> PL

Are these action I conducted like they would be done in reality?

So at this point all second units were obsolete, when M6 at DN got a call. Do i now divert M17 from BM to DN? That's a complete journey throughout the city/county!

5. If all HQ units are committed, do the static stations units cover the city? and vice versa?
      Benutzt das Wiki: WIKI LstSim Es sollte DAS Nachschlagewerk zur Sim werden!!!

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Sauerland [495]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]
      LA County Fire Department [17036]
      Leitstelle Siegen-Wittgenstein [1068]

EMS-Fire-Database

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rotkreuz Olpe ()

• Rotkreuz Olpe schrieb:

So i have a few questions, mostly regarding the posting plan.

1. Do fire engines respond to any code 3 incident, even when the ambulance is faster than them?
      2. When i start the game, i have to deploy the headquarters units only, right?
      3. Do i first staff the post with one ambulance, from Level 1 to Level 9, and then start again at Level 2 with a second one (without the don't double posts)?
      4. If an unit get's comitted to an incident, do i have to immediately replace it with another one? And with which one?

Let me do an example: (DD=Don't double, second units = post2 eg HQ2)

Started posting:
      M1 -> HQ, got dispatched for first call, so M2 -> HQ
      M4 -> WH; M6 -> DN; M7 -> FE; M8 -> BA; M9 -> TS
      While posting, M2 got dispatched, so M12 -> HQ
      M14 -> PL; M16 -> SI; M17 -> BM; M18 -> HQ2; M19 -> FE2; M20 -> BA2; M21 -> TS2; M29 -> PL2

For then, posting plan was like this:

L1HQM12M18
      L2WHM4DD
      L3DNM6DD
      L4FEM7M19
      L5BAM8M20
      L6TSM9M21
      L7PLM14M29
      L8SIM16
      L9BMM17

Then M4 got dispatched, so i diverted M29 -> WH.
      M8 got dispatched, so i diverted M21 -> BA.
      Next dispatch was M29, so M20 -> WH
      M19 got dispatched on it's way to the post. Cause there were no more second units at a lower level, i didn't assign a new second unit to FE.
      M14 got dispatched, so M18 -> PL

Are these action I conducted like they would be done in reality?

So at this point all second units were obsolete, when M6 at DN got a call. Do i now divert M17 from BM to DN? That's a complete journey throughout the city/county!

5. If all HQ units are committed, do the static stations units cover the city? and vice versa?
      1. Fire engines don't necessarily respond to every code 3 incident. On Delta and Echo responses yes. If the FR is closer, yes. If the FR is not closer you don't have to send them if it isn't a Delta or Echo response. In reality we roll out the calvary on HA calls. I changed the out of shoot times for FR in status 2, to 60sec. Our Fire Departments take pride in responses times on both fire and medical responses. Medical responses are 90% of what they do now.
      2. Yes deploy HQ units only.
      3. Yes post Level 1 to 9 then double post.
      4. If the a unit gets dispatched after you just deployed them you can divert a unit a lower post to replace them. You did that correctly. Once units make it to their post you don't move them anymore until they get a call and clear from that call. Diverting M17 from BM to DN. No you wouldn't have to do that. Somethings are lenient. if M17 were 0.2km from BM no you don't divert to DN that would be torture for the ambulance crew.

If M07 clears from Hillcrest Hospital and the next post to fill is DN, but SI is also open. Just post that truck at SI. There is no sense in sending them all the way to DN when a truck could clear from St. Francis Downtown or Greenville Memorial and be alot closer.

Now if M07 clears Hillcrest Hospital in Simpsonville and all of the other central trucks are on calls, then you start them toward Level 1 post. When it's busy it's busy. I have the downtown area weighted very heavy for call volume. This is very realistic. The locations that Lstsim randomly generates the calls in my simulation is very realistic. It can't be anymore accurate. It surprises me!

Do you have anymore questions?

You're doing great in understanding!!!

There are a couple of issues. Transports to University of Achaen I decline, and the transport to Munich I decline, and the scenario for the LVAD I decline. It's not realistic for my units to go to Germany. LOL
      colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • Hey, thank you! You just answered one minute after i started a new session, so for that i can do this like you explained. And just to say, that makes much more sense than my first consideration.

The long distance transports are codefixed, so there is no way to eliminate them at this time. Just ignore them. I have same issues at my FDNY and LACoFD command centers.

But i have another few questions and remarks:

0. Did you see my question #5 above? ;)
      1. Is there any mechanism in reality that becomes operative if all units are committed or an MCI happens? Like paging for off-duty personnell to staff reserve units? e.g. Medic 31-34
      2. Do surrounding EMS respond into Greenville County for incidents near the border or if units are an short?
      3. Could you rename the EMS stations to "*BA-Berea" and so on for that they are listed first in the posting assignment? That would be much more faster to dispatch them to the appropriate post.
      4. Could you lowercase the hospital names and the 911 call question? Just to pretty it up.
      5. The naming and numbering of the fire stations is a little bit odd. So you have "Belmont Station 1", "Berea Station 2", another "Berea Station 2" and a third "Berea Station 2". The same thing (4 times) with "Boiling Springs Station 3". Shouldn't it be "Belmont Station 1", "Berea Station 1", "Berea Station 2", "Berea Station 3", "Boiling Springs Station 1" and so on? And what does GCFS stand for?

Thanks for your help, with confused greetings from Germany.

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]

EMS-Fire-Database
    • 0. Static stations do not get moved closer to the city. If they they are selected for a call in the city then they are dispatched with Fire and a QRV to first respond and then you can cancel them if you get a unit that clears up and is closer.

1./2.If there is a mass causality, we use private services in the county. Not other services outside of the county. However, I have been here for 10 years and there has only been 1 mass casualty in all of that time. That's why I didn't factor it in.

1./2.In reality M31-M34 are actually in deployment they aren't reserves. The crews at Headquarters aren't in the same trucks every day. this due to units going out of service for preventive maintenance or other mechanical issues. Technically I could schedule the units in my simulation and rotate them by days of the week, but eh it's not that important. for example in reality. M-19 is at SM right now and I'm in M-27 at LC. We swap trucks at the static stations so that the units can be taken out of service for regular maintenance.

3.The question about renaming BA-Berea and so forth. Are you talking about rename them in the posting spread sheet?

4. In reality everything in CAD is in ALL CAPS for hospitals, status, unit numbers, call types etc. But I can change the 911 call question.

5.And the Fire station numbers, I have to fix. The Fire Departments were renumbered due to switching dispatch to a centralized fire dispatch. there are 30 Fire districts with approximately 96 stations. So like GCFD would be numbered station 1-7, then GTFD would be 8-10, so on and so forth, but I don't have a list of these numbers. I have been looking for it. Just haven't gotten yet. They also renumbered the Fire engines to match, but I have get the station numbers first.
      colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • 0. Thanks, question answered
      1. Okay, so there is no off-duty callout to staff the trucks, which aren't used already and are not in maintenance? I ask because many many other Departments around the world do this, in a more or less frequent manner.
      2. answered
      3. No, renaming in the game. Because if you are going to send a unit to a post, you have this list: "BA-Berea", "BM-Belmont", "Belmont (GCFS) Station 1" and so on. So you have to scroll through all the fire stations to get to the other posts, up to "WH-Mobile Care" at the bottom of the list. Though the list is sorted alphabetically, inserting a special character like *, + or - pushes the entry to the top of the list. So you could have "*BA-Berea", "*BM-Belmont", "*DN-Duncan Chapel" ....... "*WH-Mobile Care", "Belmont (GCFS Station 1)" and so on.
      4. Okay, i see it's like its shown in the CAD. But in the game you have it spoken in the radio, so its a little bit confusing. And you don't see the hospitals in the CAD ingame.
      5. Does this list help you? wiki.radioreference.com/index.…unty_FD_Station_Locations

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]

EMS-Fire-Database
    • Rotkreuz Olpe schrieb:

0. Thanks, question answered
      1. Okay, so there is no off-duty callout to staff the trucks, which aren't used already and are not in maintenance? I ask because many many other Departments around the world do this, in a more or less frequent manner.
      2. answered
      3. No, renaming in the game. Because if you are going to send a unit to a post, you have this list: "BA-Berea", "BM-Belmont", "Belmont (GCFS) Station 1" and so on. So you have to scroll through all the fire stations to get to the other posts, up to "WH-Mobile Care" at the bottom of the list. Though the list is sorted alphabetically, inserting a special character like *, + or - pushes the entry to the top of the list. So you could have "*BA-Berea", "*BM-Belmont", "*DN-Duncan Chapel" ....... "*WH-Mobile Care", "Belmont (GCFS Station 1)" and so on.
      4. Okay, i see it's like its shown in the CAD. But in the game you have it spoken in the radio, so its a little bit confusing. And you don't see the hospitals in the CAD ingame.
      5. Does this list help you? wiki.radioreference.com/index.…unty_FD_Station_Locations
      0. You're welcome.
      1. Nope. Not our department. We don't call people in because they don't to pay out overtime. If there is a weather event like snow is in the forecast they will schedule extra staff and trucks then to compensate. But other than that no. All 34 ambulances are in deployment and active use other than maintenance.
      2. Your welcome.
      3. Ok. I can do that!! Makes sense to me. I just didn't know you could do that.
      4. I have it set up so I can see the hospitals on the call cards.
      Example: N Main St, Greenville 06-Breathing Problem HA
      ----->GREENVILLE MEMORIAL MEDICACAL CENTER

I don't know if you see the same thing. I have it spoken as well, only because I like the scenarios the crews report about the patient condition. They are hilarious!!!!!!
      5. That list isn't accurate. Because some of those departments listed actually have more stations. Like they Have Piedmont Fire Department listed as only 1 station, but they have 2 stations which would make the numbering for every station below that. I need to find an official list from a fire buddy.
      colton.nrp@gmail.com
    • lak120 schrieb:

a lot of FR calls are code 1 which is fustrating when you want it to be code 3; for example; a fire call; which can usually be run code 3 is always code 1 for some reason
      ?? Not sure what you're talking about, but you can make any call code the by checking the box in the very top left corner that says special signal.

Most of the codes on the 07-Burns/Explosion Card are Code 3 in the unit recommendation.
      colton.nrp@gmail.com