EOC Chicago Metro Emergency Medical Services

• EOC Chicago Metro Emergency Medical Services

I have begun work on the Chicago Metro EOC. This EOC will be complete with all of Chicago's Engine Companies, also in the stations will be trucks, ambulances, and battalions. This will include 97 fire stations across the city of Chicago, they will be placed where they are located in real life on the exact street and exact building. Here is a quick overview of what I have done (hardly any) but it gives you an idea of how the rest of the game will be made.

At the time is not playable because you would be overwhelmed with calls with not near enough resources to handle them all. It took me somewhere in between 20 minutes-30 minutes to create and put vehicles into 5 stations. When this is done it will be a very large control center and then you may understand why it will take me so long. Again, as I said it will have 97 fire stations fit with vehicles of how they are in real life. I expect this to be done sometime in early 2017, maybe mid-January to mid-February I will update as I go but updates will be more frequent on my website. To fully track the progress of this control center visit my website at buffalocontrolcenters.weebly.com/ as often as you can, or sign up for the newsletter. I have a full page dedicated to updates on my control centers. Chicago is my main project at the moment and updated on my Western Kentucky and Louisville control centers will slow down, but still come every now and then. Please bear with me and give me suggestions for Chicago. I will speak to you all in the next update! Have a good night. :)
      Buffalowildwings03
    • UPDATE: EOC Chicago Metro Emergency Medical Services

Just a quick update on the progress of the new Chicago Control Center. It is going well, I got 12 stations done and completed with units and location. Only 85 more stations to complete :P

As of tonight I have finished District One of the Chicago Fire Department for the Chicago EOC.

District One has:
      29 Engine's
      1 Aerial Tower
      13 Truck's
      3 Tower Ladder's
      7 Battalion's
      22 Ambulances
      1 Squad

Stay tuned for more updates!
      Buffalowildwings03
    • Please don't open a new thread for every update. You can post all changes in your "Leitstellen-Thread" here.
      Liebe User, Antworten auf nahezu alle Fragen zur Sim liefert euch unser Wiki. Dort ist detailliert erklärt, was ihr bei LstSim alles machen könnt und es gibt Lösungen für viele Probleme! Wir empfehlen allen Leitstellenerbauern ausdrücklich sich dort zu informieren!
      Auch interessant: FAQ
    • Quick Update January 26, 2017

I have begun work again on the Chicago EOC map and vehicle models work has begun, I currently have no set time for when I expect the map to be released. I will begin working on putting Hospitals in game by finding out what services they offer, there a lot of hospitals in Chicago, I will try to add all the major ones and maybe even a few Children's Hospitals. Once I am done with hospitals I will need to begin on District 2 and 3. The only hint to a release date is sometime before May 2017, however I don't know a release date myself.

Thank you for reading this update and I will slowly but surely get this project done. I also want to make note that after I have completed the Chicago EOC I am thinking about doing another U.S. Major City that has not been done yet. I am confident I want to do either St. Louis or Atlanta, but plans change.
      Buffalowildwings03
    • After some consideration and thought I have decided that when District 2 is finished a BETA version of the Chicago EOC will be released, notice there will be some unfinished parts and it will be nowhere near the size the finished control center will be. There will only be a few hospitals just enough to cover the BETA area, the BETA will be a separate control center while the real one continues to receive updates. This BETA will come later, I don't want to create any more stations until the Vehicle Graphics are finished due to the fact that it will be a pain to add in all of the vehicle graphics after all 97 or so stations are finished. However I have begun adding points of interest such as Major Airports, parks, tunnels, ect.

Also, I have decided to make the game more challenging, the Battalion Chiefs will be the Emergency Doctors to assist other responding units at a medical scene if needed.
      Buffalowildwings03