EOC Western Kentucky Emergency Dispatch Center

• EOC Western Kentucky Emergency Dispatch Center

This Dispatch Center controls the multiple providers of EMS services to Western Kentucky.

It has a total of 10 Stations all with multiple ambulances and at least one Emergency Doctor.

Over the coming months this is expected to expand south into more portions of Western Kentucky, this of course will put more stations and more units in the game allowing for a wider range of area to cover.

31 RTW's
      11 KTW's
      2 Rescue Helicopters
      12 NEF's

Please reply with suggestions of what new stations, vehicles, or features to add next, please suggest anything or give advice for an up and coming control station creator.
      Buffalowildwings03
    • Hey Buffalowildwings03,

to be honest, i think that your ControlCentres are not this interesting for many of us.
      I had a look into your "Baukasten (Editor)" and your settings doesn´t look realistic.

For example, there is a Fire Station in Utica, but not a single EMS-Station with 1x ALS-Response-Car,2x BLS, 2x Patient-Transport-Service.

You will recieve more attention from us, if the setting is more precise.
      This costs a lot of time, to find out, WHERE are HOW MANY Amboos, of what TYPE, and what is the correct service-time.

and you have to correct your "Area-Settings" (Einsatzgebiet).
      have a look at our "Einsatzgebiet" e.g.
      lstsim.de/konto/editor/35100/

best regards and have fun!
      Tierlieb
    • Tierlieb schrieb:

Hey Buffalowildwings03,

to be honest, i think that your ControlCentres are not this interesting for many of us.
      I had a look into your "Baukasten (Editor)" and your settings doesn´t look realistic.

For example, there is a Fire Station in Utica, but not a single EMS-Station with 1x ALS-Response-Car,2x BLS, 2x Patient-Transport-Service.

You will recieve more attention from us, if the setting is more precise.
      This costs a lot of time, to find out, WHERE are HOW MANY Amboos, of what TYPE, and what is the correct service-time.

and you have to correct your "Area-Settings" (Einsatzgebiet).
      have a look at our "Einsatzgebiet" e.g.
      lstsim.de/konto/editor/35100/

best regards and have fun!
      Tierlieb
      Hello Tierlieb,

I appreciate the honesty and am trying to make it more realistic, however these Fire Stations and EMS Stations in my control center are based off of real life locations (except for the West Louisville Volunteer Ambulance this one is fictional)
      Such as here with the Utica Station. While it has been slightly modified location wise those are the units the Utica Fire Department runs -1 Patient Transport. That being said service times for most of the departments are 24 Hours. Volunteer Fire Departments run 24 hours a day 365 days a year therefore a service time would not be appropriate. Even at that in all of these departments they are manned 24 hours a day and the only reason a vehicle is not run is in the event it breaks down at which point a reserve vehicle would be put in the station. Therefore again a service time is not appropriate. I live in this area and most departments are volunteer and run 24 hours a day, the non volunteer ones (Daviess County, Owensboro City Fire, Henderson Fire, Hancock County Ambo, and Webster County Ambo) are still run 24 hours with no service times.

Also, here we don't have the types of ambulances that Germany does, for example the departments in my region do not have ALS Cars, we have ALS Ambulances and in my county at least we have no BLS all Paramedics are trained in ALS. However for the sake of the game I have to add in extra things or modify current units to fit the game and allow for smooth calls. Thank you for your concerns and I appreciate you taking the time to give me advice.

Have a great day.
      Buffalowildwings03

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Buffalowildwings03 ()