Bass D's USA Ambulance & Fire Rescue trucks

• Wie ich Bass D. schon per PN gesagt habe, diese Grafiken sind einfach super geworden! Vielen Dank dafür, ich freue mich ungemein, diese bald in der Neuauflage meiner FDNY*EMS Leitstelle nutzen zu dürfen!

As I told Bass D. before, these graphics are fabulous! Thank your very much for creating them and giving me the opportunity to use them in my shortly finished new version of FDNY*EMS!
      Benutzt das Wiki: WIKI LstSim Es sollte DAS Nachschlagewerk zur Sim werden!!!

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Sauerland [495]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]
      LA County Fire Department [17036]
      Leitstelle Siegen-Wittgenstein [1068]

EMS-Fire-Database

• 2009 Dodge RAM 4500 with AEV Traumahawk 148" patient module for the Ocean Reef Public Safety (Monroe County, Florida)

2013 Ford E350 with AEV Traumahawk 164" patient module for the Key Largo Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Monroe County, Florida)

2015 Ford F550 with AEV Traumahawk 164" Patientmodule for the Monroe County Fire & Rescue (Monroe County, Florida)

And the Ford E350 ambulances as stationed at multiple fire stations. With the most ugly units on the roof.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bass D. ()

• Another -on demand- job: Albuquerque Rescue and ambulances.

2011 Ford F350 type I Horton Ambulance: Albuquerque Ambulance Service

2011 Ford F650 (Braun NorthWest) North Star Type I 179": Albuquerque Fire Department

2012 International Terrastar (Braun North West) North Star Type I: Albuquerque Fire Department
    • Sharp looking units! But there shouldn't be so much place between the RES CUE and the number at the 2012 unit I think.

Besides: Are all AAS units paramedic units? Last thing I heard about they just did BLS services in Albuquerque city.
      Benutzt das Wiki: WIKI LstSim Es sollte DAS Nachschlagewerk zur Sim werden!!!

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Sauerland [495]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]
      LA County Fire Department [17036]
      Leitstelle Siegen-Wittgenstein [1068]

EMS-Fire-Database
    • Well, the Res cue is realy a bit far written on the trucks. Can't say it is the most exciting design, but can't change reality.

About AAS:
      I'm only drawing these units and I don't own the Dispatch center in the game. As far as I can see it is the 911 Ambulance Service provider in Albuquerque.
      Albuquerque Ambulance Service: phs.org/doctors-services/servi…ulance/Pages/default.aspx
      And this news tells that AAS has exclusive transport rights: kob.com/albuquerque-news/ems-t…g-on-who-arrives/4193289/

The last unit for the next couple of weeks, I'm taking vacation next week ;)

2015 Freightliner M2 with Braun Super Chief patient module. Bernalillo County Fire & Rescue

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bass D. ()

• A 2015 KME Fire Engine of the FDNY.
      A lot of these engines drive around in New York.

The engines are an award from a 2012 bid which provides the opportunity for FDNY to purchase units through November of 2015.
      Source: kmefire.com/info/newswire/kme-receives-fdny-pumper-order

Fahrzeugmodell: KME Pumper
      Chassis: KME Severe Service chassis
      Engine: Cummins
      Capacity pumper: 2000GPM

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bass D. ()

• You have done amazing work with all these American vehicles, it gives so much more options to pick from !

I'm currently rebuilding my Birmingham, Alabama dispatch which will become public with 1/2 weeks, but there is so much more variation in vehicle skins because of your work ! I remember that when I originally built that dispatch you had to use Vancouver's fire engines and ambulance as those where the only North-American vehicle skins.

Would you consider doing some more red-colored American fire engines/ladders ? The Miami-Dade Rosenbauer Commander and Spartan Motors Gladiator already look amazing but those colors aren't used that commonly throughout the United States.
    • How well are you able to work with images from the left side ? I've got only a few from the right but a couple of better ones from the left.

Birmingham Fire Rescue Service - Rescue
      Model: Ford F-350 Super Duty
      Length: 150 inches (381 centimeters), should probably be the same as your other Ford F-350 models.
      Construction date: Unknown, 3rd generation so somewhere between 2011-2016
      Videos: Number 1, number 2, number 3, number 4. Some of the videos doesn't have the best quality, but it shows the different light patterns. Number 4 probably has the best quality to use.

Birmingham Fire Rescue Service - Battalion
      Model: Chevrolet Tahoe, 3rd generation (GMT900)
      Length: 202.0 inches (5,131 mm)
      Height: 74.6 inches (1895–1956 mm)
      Construction date: Unknown, 3rd generation so somewhere between 2006-2014.
      Notes: Has 'Dial 911' on the far left, 'Dial' on the first row and a phone symbol followed by '911' on the second row below it.
      Videos: Number 1, number 2. Video quality isn't great, but it shows the light patterns.

Birmingham Fire Rescue Service - Engine
      Model: Pierce Arrow XT
      Length: 372.25 inches (945.5 centimeters)
      Construction date: September 2015, full details including specifications can be found on Pierce's website here.
      Notes: The 1st and 3rd image of the engine show somewhat different decals, those don't have the 'z-style' lines that can be found on the new model. Images 4 and 5 of the engine can be used to get a better view of the decals used.
      Videos: Number one (includes several videos)

Hopefully this is enough for you to work with !
      Bilder
      • Rescue (1).jpg

806,75 kB, 1.923×1.081, 533 mal angesehen
      • Rescue (2).jpg

422,89 kB, 2.048×1.365, 519 mal angesehen
      • Rescue (3).jpg

901,97 kB, 1.821×1.024, 520 mal angesehen
      • Rescue (4).jpg

625,25 kB, 1.587×1.190, 514 mal angesehen
      • Battalion.jpg

674,03 kB, 2.048×1.365, 503 mal angesehen
      • Engine (1).jpg

439,06 kB, 1.024×768, 496 mal angesehen
      • Engine (2).jpg

365,08 kB, 1.200×540, 518 mal angesehen
      • Engine (3).jpg

563,94 kB, 1.024×768, 506 mal angesehen
      • Engine (4).jpg

105,23 kB, 640×480, 487 mal angesehen
      • Engine (5).jpg

684,98 kB, 2.048×1.365, 502 mal angesehen
    • And another Marathon Fire Rescue Truck has is finished.
      Summertime, so graphic production is low.

Ford F650 with AEV Medium Duty Patient module.

And two another trucks can be added to Monroe County

Freightliner M2 - AEV Medium duty Type I, Marathon Fire Rescue

Freightliner M2 - AEV Custom Medium Duty Type I, Islamorade Fire Rescue

• Days getting short, time to draw some units. The different dispatch regions I own will be more detailed by adding more units.
      Monroe County is a challenging 911 dispatch center with the Florida Keys and on shore the everglades.
      The everglades is a big national park with some trails to reach different locations.
      Park Rangers play a big role in EMS. Beside law enforcement they are firefighters and medical first responders.
      Add those units will make the game more and more realistic. Flightmedics of the miami-dade fire rescue are available for transport of patients.
      Some more cars will be added of these Rangers.

And the second unit is ready. A Chevrolet Tahoe 2011-2014.

• Hey, it's been a while since I worked on the Birmingham Alabama dispatch as I lost my account details and left the website untouched for a couple of months.
      I'm rebuilding the whole dispatch from scratch and the ambulance you drew will definitely be used! If you would still be interested in doing other graphics that would be amazing!