Creating a separate 'Priority' codes field for keywords?

• Creating a separate 'Priority' codes field for keywords?

Hello,
      I am trying to build an EOC for my county in England - and we, like in London EOC, use priority codes (Red 1, Red 2, Green 1, Green 2 etc) as well as a keyword ('unconscious') etc.
      I can understand the German instructions pretty well, but cannot find any instructions on how to include a separate 'priority' field anywhere in the 'Einsatzstichwoerte' area.
      They exist in the ILS-Tirol simulations (Alpha, Beta, Charlie priority), as well as the London EOC and Amsterdam (etc) simulations.
      Can anyone help?
      Many thanks.
    • The best way to see how the other sims are built is to open them in the "Baukasten" where you're able to work on your project but also to read all info from every published sim. You can find the others by using the categories like when you start a game or via ID in the URL ("beta" is not needed).

ID 6046 e. g. uses three main categories (created by choosing a category name and hitting the green arrow). Each category may contain its own keys as well (created the same way). Hope you understand the screen. ;)
      Bilder
      • lst-sim.jpg

152,73 kB, 1.749×889, 416 mal angesehen
      IRLS Dresden - RD (653) :star: IRLS Dresden - KT (39180) :star: IRLS Leipzig - RD (56214) :star:

IRLS Leipzig - KT (78474) | IRLS Ostsachsen (757) | IRLS Chemnitz (769)

• Thank you very much - that's worked perfectly.

It's my first time trying to build something in LstSim and, while my German is pretty good and I can understand the game text, having it explained in English is always a help.

Danke! :)