Wache nicht angezeigt

• Welcome to the forum!

Currently (and for as long time) only medical vehicles are playable and not firetrucks. If you create a fire station only with firetrucks it won't appear. Only RTW, KTW, NEF, NAW, RTH & FR are playable.
      Next time post better in English because the google translate is horrible. ;)
      ILS Lippe - ID: 358
      Zum Diskussionsthread, Zur Wikiseite
      Avatar von christophorus15fan. Vielen Dank!
    • Malte schrieb:

Welcome to the forum! Currently (and for as long time) only medical vehicles are playable and not fire trucks. If you create a fire station only with fire trucks it will not appear. Only RTW, KTW, NEF, NAW, RTH & FR are playable. Next time post better in English Because the Google Translate is horrible.

;)
      Hi There,
      Thanks for the quick reply, I don't think i put it as a fire station I put the guard as a local medicals service and put RTW in them. I had managed to put stations and vehicles in a couple of days ago and they showed up fine. But now that I am trying to add more, they wont show up.
    • Another possibility is that you gave them working hours on other days than the simulated day. The simulated day is always equal the current day in Germany apart of Saturday and Sunday. Then in the sim is Friday or rather Monday. There is no turn of the day at midnight. Only a station with a working car on that day will appear. E.g. Today is Thursday but the only RTW in Station C works Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The RTW and station won't show up.
      Maybe you can give us the ID of your dispatch center and the stations that cause problems so we can have a look at it?
      ILS Lippe - ID: 358
      Zum Diskussionsthread, Zur Wikiseite
      Avatar von christophorus15fan. Vielen Dank!