• Hello Antonio,

I'm a volunteer firefighter in a little village in the north of Germany.

First of all I would like to say that I really started to like your simulation of Greenville County EMS. It's always a bit confusing that the emergency calls and all that are in german while you're playing an american rescue command center (I don't know if that's the correct name for it), but I know that you can't change it. ;)
      I never have been in the United States so I don't know Greenville, but it's interesting to play this RCC.

But I have some questions too.
      In the HQ-Headquaters for example, there are units like "LT" and "S1". Are these units QRV's as you wrote in the description, or is their real job like "Lieutanant" or "Supervisor 1"?

I can directly dispatch an Engine like BAFD E-1 to an emergency, but I can't do it with an Engine like PRFD E-1. What's the difference between these Engines? Is it like volunteer and professional fire department?

And I would like to know how you managed to create this RCC. Do you understand the german language? I mean the whole menu is in german. ;)

Hope my english isn't that bad.

Many greetings from Germany
      Mitersteller Lst. Stade.
    • Another one with a question ;)

I'm very interested in playing foreign Emergency Services, especially of North America. As you might know I already created a version of the FDNY*EMS and a unfortunately not complete version of the LACoFD. Thereby i obtained a lot of information about the United States Emergency Medical System, first of all of the fact that there is no nationwide (or even countrywide) system^^. So my question today is if you ALS Ambulances are staffed by Paramedics or another EMT qualification like EMT-B or EMT-I, if they are established in your count(r)y.
      Benutzt das Wiki: WIKI LstSim Es sollte DAS Nachschlagewerk zur Sim werden!!!

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Sauerland [495]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]
      LA County Fire Department [17036]
      Leitstelle Siegen-Wittgenstein [1068]

EMS-Fire-Database
    • Okay, so when your ALS Units are staffed with a Paramedic, they usually could handle every situation alone, but assistance by a QRV with another Paramedic is a better option. That is an explanation for declaring your ALS-Units as an RTW, which means that they have to call for an QRV in some situations.

Discussion about the LACoFD should be lead in the appropriate thread, but let me assure you that I tried to display the current situation, as far as i could get up-to-date information. The main point is that the LACoFD provides ALS, as the transport companies provide the transport service. Ain't I right? (the LACoFD thread)
      Benutzt das Wiki: WIKI LstSim Es sollte DAS Nachschlagewerk zur Sim werden!!!

Leitstelle Olpe [260]
      Leitstelle Sauerland [495]
      Leitstelle Mark [1260]
      FDNY*EMS [7095]
      LA County Fire Department [17036]
      Leitstelle Siegen-Wittgenstein [1068]

EMS-Fire-Database