Kann mich nicht einloggen auf der Stsim-Seite

fmbw

vermurkste Pressluftfanfaren am Tatra

FaRa

->ILS Rhein-Neckar (ID: 1160)<-

Arthrodes

Recent Activities

• CTACODIS -

Replied to the thread CTACODIS (Amras) Graphics.

Erf... quite a lot of work here... thank's for the help buddy. I'll do my best to fix those issues... And any advice of how to do a blue light ? :/ I really don't know how i'll do those... If someone has a blanko of the NEF ? Ford Focus 3 ?
  • Feuerwehr-Tobi -

I think they are all from Chr2 (zircon in any case). RTW SDIS 34: - The blue light bar at the rear is the wrong one. - No surround lighting above the passenger door. - The lower part of the front bumper is black - The window on the sliding door is the…
  • Fuchsl -

Replied to the thread RLSt Notruf NÖ Standort St.Pölten [ ID: 1327 ].

Quote from lol515: “Da hats jetzt aber einiges in der AAO ein bisschen zerschossen oder? RD-12D2... NEF, allein RD-32B3... KTW, nicht blau ” RD-32B3 ist laut AAO BLS rot und anfahrt mit SoSi Also jap, da stimmt was nicht :D
  • CTACODIS -

To be honest, I found those blue light on your post, so that's why I wrote you as the authors. If you have the name of the creator of the blue lights, I'll be glad to quote theme as creator ! Here are phtotos of vehicles : NAW RTW NEF BF NEF KH KTW…
  • Leitessen -

Liked FaRa’s post in the thread vermurkste Pressluftfanfaren am Tatra.

Like (Post)
    Wenn du wüsstest, was für vermurkste Auf- und Umbauten mit TÜV rumfahren :D TÜV heißt nicht automatisch legal
  • fmbw -

Replied to the thread Kann mich nicht einloggen auf der Stsim-Seite.

Habe es jetzt mit einem anderen System probiert jetzt geht es :)
  • dens -

Liked FaRa’s post in the thread vermurkste Pressluftfanfaren am Tatra.

Like (Post)
    Wenn du wüsstest, was für vermurkste Auf- und Umbauten mit TÜV rumfahren :D TÜV heißt nicht automatisch legal
  • FaRa -

Replied to the thread vermurkste Pressluftfanfaren am Tatra.

• Feuerwehr-Tobi -

Very nice graphics for a start. The blue lights are not mine! It would also always be good to link a template photo of the original directly to your user graphic. In general, I think that the blue lights on the T6 look too small and on the ambulances…
  • Fuchsl -

Replied to the thread RLSt Notruf NÖ Standort St.Pölten [ ID: 1327 ].

Beim Roten Kreuz Ybbs ist nun der 62/404 der Haupt-RTW